Thursday, July 13, 2023

Paper Pumpkin!

This kit from May 2023 was meant to introduce the new in colors. However, all I could see when I looked at the card base art was the camping trips of my childhood!! 
I immediately sent one card out and set one aside for later. And then a few days ago I cut the rest of the cards in half and turned the stack into a whole bunch of cards, (there are 11) ready to send! 

Set 1:
Set 2:
Set 3:
I even saved three halves that might be used with scrapbooks or they might be made into a card in the future. 
But I am calling this kit DONE. Yeay!! 

*There are coordinating cards and envelopes available HERE if you like the look of these cards. Having beautiful card bases and envelopes is so handy! Just add a greeting and maybe a bit of twine and you're set! And you can't beat the price! Before tax/shipping it works out to $0.55 per card and envelope!! (these card bases coordinate but are not the same prints)
It is for subscribers only, but it is so easy to subscribe! And you can skip any month you either don't like the look of the sneak peek or just want to spend your stamp money on something else. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...