Monday, April 29, 2024

Prom!

More scrapbooking today!

I took the "official" (ha!) pictures, so I have them, which is the best part, haha! This was the last dance from my daughter's time in high school, so I included all the candid selfies (friends!) she got while on the date too.  



Supplies: 
Stamps: Alphabest (retiring!), Artistic Etchings (retired)
Ink: Island Indigo (retired), Tempting Turquoise (retired)
Paper: Basic White & Tahitian Tide card stock (retiring!), Bali Breeze DP (retired)
Accessories: Paper Pumpkin blue dots (retired), Paper Pumpkin sequins (retired)

This DP was actually purchased by my MIL, but I have had it for at least five years now. It is from 2007, haha, but it goes so well with her dress!! The inks do not match, and neither does the bit of added card stock, but I think it still worked very well. 

The boys in her group were most of her closest friends, which is why I included the pic of the boys on the bridge and not the girls. In fact we had to look up two of the girls names! She laughed at a few photos I chose to print, but she already hasn't seen some of these people since graduation, so it mattered then, didn't it? 

1 comment:

  1. Aww, everybody looks beautiful! And that paper is a great match to your daughter's dress, I still have it in my hoard :) I am amazed at how quickly I forget names of people I don't keep in contact with...which makes it a challenge to scrap older photos because I'm like who are these people?! On the other hand, since we move so much, it's fun to see pictures taken inside previous houses and see how much I forgot about the places we used to live!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...