Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The finished calendars!

Did you have a Merry Christmas? We had a wonderful holiday weekend, full of family, fun and food....and I took nearly 300 pictures JUST on the 25th! I did a few photo gifts this year that I'll be showing here in upcoming days.

First, the calendars....! Were you hoping to see the completed project? LOL! Between waiting for the big reveal to stay quiet until they were given as gifts, and traveling for the holidays.... but here you go!
So they come shrink wrapped...
and then they look like this!
I love that my daughter kept trying to feel the ribbon on the page. It looks totally realistic! I am VERY happy with how they turned out, and the recipients LOVED them, of course!
In the next few days I'll make sure each page is on here for your entertainment.

1 comment:

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...