Thursday, December 29, 2011

One Complete Calendar

I am home and getting back to the daily grind, minus school. How is your Christmas break going?

I was going thru the calendar pages I have shared here and I'm surprised how few there are! I'll do this in two shifts, since I made two calendars. So tonight, these are the unseen pages from my in-laws calendar, and again, I just used random pictures of our family throughout the year, mostly based on color, LOL! And theirs is the calendar with the blue cover...

January...
 February...
 March...
 April...
 June...
 July...
 August...
 October...
 December...
and for the entire project in one shot, you can find May, September and November by clicking on those month names!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...