Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Sketches for Christmas!

Its the final card push (yes, half way thru the month...but I blame the people who refuse to respond with their new addresses...LOL!) and I am relying on sketches to help me use up the last of the old paper packages and create something different!

First up, I went to Jen's blog, looking for her final SFYTT of the year. I was not disappointed and I love how the card turned out!
Supplies:
Stamps: Delightful Decorations, Come to Bethlehem
Ink: Soft Suede, Cherry Cobbler
Paper: Whisper White, Soft Suede, Cherry Cobbler card stock, Old DP
Accessories: Regals Brads, Mat Pack

Before finding the SFYTT, I came across other sketches on her blog that I decided to use! This sketch was on Jen's blog as the Skipping Stones design sketch. It worked for me, and this is what I did with it:
Supplies:
Stamps: Delightful Decorations
Ink: Soft Suede, Real Red
Paper: Whisper White card stock, old DP

This also comes from Jen's blog, another Skipping Stones design sketch:
Supplies:
Stamps: Jolliest Time of Year, Come to Bethlehem
Ink: Old Olive
Paper: Real Red, Old Olive, Very Vanilla card stock, Old DP
Accessories: Red Taffeta Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...