Friday, December 30, 2011

The Next Calendar

This calendar I printed two copies of, one for my parents house and one for my grandmother. For that reason, the pictures feature my parents entire family of 4 children and 5 grandchildren. Again, I just picked pictures I liked and put them with the month they fit best. Tho I did make a point to have a picture of the person who's birthday or anniversary was that month. And with this one, I've only shared April (and most of December there too) and then November is the open page on the finished calendars post! So here's a bunch of pages for your inspiration!

January...
 February...
 March...
 May...
 June...
 July...(non-traditional July colors, but the pink worked well, I think!)
 August...
 September...
 October...
 December...
Now, are you ready to kick your scrapbooking goal into high gear??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...