Monday, December 5, 2011

The Christmas Scramble

It feels like I haven't had any time for crafts lately. But then I look at this blog and my posting really hasn't slacked off much more than usual! haha!
I got a "real" job that has kept me busy between training and then working.
The week of Thanksgiving we rearranged half the house...we split the office (craft room!) around the house and gave the kids their own bedrooms. That was a huge project and it eliminated my easy crafting space. That's really just fine, I hadn't spent a lot of time in that room for the past year...but it was so handy all in one spot.
Thanksgiving itself took some time, we spent a few days away from home enjoying lots of family. And now getting everything ready for Christmas...! Of course the holiday season is always busy, no matter how simple I try to make it. and I'm a really simple kinda girl. hee hee! But last night I discovered that I need to make 41 more Christmas cards.... whoa! So I started by making 8 of this card....
Supplies:
Stamps: Welcome Christmas, Occasional Quotes (retired)
Ink: Night of Navy
Paper: Whisper White & Night of Navy card stock, misc unknown super old DP
Accessories: White Taffeta Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...