Monday, December 19, 2011

Decking the Halls....

I have not gotten any new crafting done at all!
Christmas is a very busy time and since I've started working late nights, any "spare" minute I get I try to take a nap! But now, the shopping is done, the cards are sent,
I got some wrapping done while the kids were in school today (while watching The Bishop's Wife), Wednesday and Thursday we'll be baking, Friday delivering.....and then its Christmas!

So today I'll share the festive things in my house as holiday inspiration for any crafting you have left to do..!

 I see a color theme in the gift wrap we purchase...... hmm.....

 cute new sign my friend gave me...and probably made....

Are YOU ready for Christmas yet?

1 comment:

  1. I love your Christmas decor! Merry Christmas to you Tanya!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...