Monday, July 1, 2013

Blog Hop: Summer Celebration!

Welcome to our July Blog Hop!
Anna has picked the theme of Summer Celebration and I can't think of anything more fun! I hope you're as excited as I am to see all the fun ideas everyone has, and that you'll hop all the way through with us! I got a box of new goodies just as I finally had a chance to work on these projects so you'll see a lot of new stuff shown off here today! *grin I didn't realize til I went to post that I use the same DP pack on all three projects, haha!

This particular summer itself is quite a celebration for my family, haha...my long time readers will know that most of my summers are usually spent away from home running a scout camp with my husband- but he had the opportunity to change jobs in the past year and we are spending this summer home, as a whole family! Whoohoo for that! We've got to do some fun things as a family, and we're only a month into our summer!

So first up is a random day Summer Celebration kind of scrapbook page! Seems like playing in the water is always a celebration, especially for kids, so here's a trip to a really fun splash pad!
Supplies:
Stamps: Swallowtail
Ink: Basic Gray
Paper: I Am Me DP, So Saffron card stock

July in my house includes a birthday, and every birthday must be Celebrated! Thanks Anna for encouraging me to get this card done in plenty of time! I wanted to use THIS Retro Sketch, and after I made it I had a better idea for it, so here are two very similar cards, haha...
Supplies:
Stamps: Make a Cake, Itty Bitty Banners
Ink: Pool Party, Gumball Green Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight
Paper: I Am Me DP, Calypso Coral & Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: Brights Candy Dots, Epic Day Washi Tape, White Bakers Twine

Independence Day is another fun Summer Celebration all across the country, so I had to include this layout as well, with pictures from two years ago. The other exciting thing about this page is the stamps I used are from the newest photopolymer stamp set!! Check it out HERE. I love that the postcard made for a perfect journaling spot!
Supplies:
Stamps: Wanderlust
Ink: Real Red
Paper: I Am Me DP, Pool Party, Real Red & Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: Brights Candy Dots

Now go see everyone else's ideas for a Summer Celebration and let us know what you think! *grin

7 comments:

  1. Tanya, it looks as if you had a fun time in those photos! I hope you have a great time this week...and this summer at home! What a blessing! Love all the projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun pages! Love the pics, too. And your cards are wonderful.. love the simplicity of the first one but also the extra layer that pops the image on the second.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects! You're so good at staying consistent with scrap booking. Love the colors on the birthday card too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cute scrapbook layouts! I really should get back into scrapbooking.... Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your projects! What a fun birthday card idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the idea of using the postcard as a journaling spot. Your pages are really cute! I just got that paper too and I can't wait to put it to use! Cute cute cards as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to get that Swallowtail! Love the page!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...