Monday, July 8, 2013

a little bird...

I took a little time to play this weekend and created a couple cards. Today I'll share the first one. The sketch is still current, lol, its the latest from Freshly Made Sketches. Its a pretty simple card, and I love that the new In Colors are so soft. I did a little paper piercing in the corner to add a little bit of something to it...

Supplies:
Stamps: Simply Sketched
Ink: Basic Gray, Pistachio Pudding marker, Baked Brown Sugar marker
Paper: Baked Brown Sugar, Pistachio Pudding card stocks
Accessories: Natural Ribbon, Dimensionals, Mat Pack

3 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful CAS card, Tanya. Love the perfect pierced corner accent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the colours you've used on your card - so soft and pretty! Your paper piercing is a perfect touch to this card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful CAS card that lets that pretty bird take center stage! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...