Friday, July 19, 2013

Scrapbook Alert!

I haven't stamped a single thing this week and I don't think its going to happen this weekend either...! We had a mini-family vacation earlier this week and a birthday party tomorrow and and and and and!!! I did get a big order of printed photos this week that I am just itching to scrapbook, which leads me to the purpose for this post!
One of my scrapping buddies from the monthly goal group is starting up a new scrapbook challenge blog! I love things like this, even if I don't get to play with them very often. So here I am spreading the word about 1 2 3 Get Scrappy!! If you have any interest in scrapbooking at all, be sure and check it out and add it to your favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...