Monday, July 15, 2013

Retired Scrapbooking

Today I'm sharing two scrapbook layouts that feature mostly retired products. The first one was for a challenge to specifically use retired product, lol! I have to admit, many times the things I choose to purchase are for a specific scrapbook project, which is why I hardly ever part with embellishments or 12x12 paper, haha. I don't consider myself a hoarder, but I am holding on to things until the time I get these photos or that printed off and ready to scrap. The day I made these pages I pulled out my son's photo box. In that one box, there are 62 different events, printed and ready to be scrapped- I just need the time! (this is why I set a monthly scrapbooking goal and try my best to achieve it!)
Supplies:
Stamps: Just Perfect ABC (retired)
Ink: Midnight Muse
Paper: Old Olive, Bashful Blue (retired), More Mustard (retired) card stocks, Simply Sent Kit (retired)
Accessories: Pennant Punch, Hodgepodge Hardware (retired), retired buttons

And this layout uses the latest EMS Sketch:
Supplies:
Stamps: Taffy Alphabet (retired)
Ink: Old Olive
Paper: Old Olive & Pumpkin Pie card stocks, Just Add Cake DP (retired)

On the note of scrapbooking, you may have already noticed, but incase you haven't, I'll explain something... The last time I posted a scrapbook page, I also added some things to my sidebar. Cheryl is a fabulous scrapper and I have used her sketches plenty of times (like today!). One thing I love about her blog is that its so easy to find a sketch to fit the photos I have, instead of the other way around - which is much more time consuming, haha. Goodness knows I have plenty of pages shared on this blog and it would save me a lot of time if I too could just find a cute way to scrap 8 photos...or 3...or whatever I happen to have! So under the sidebar section "Find My Stamps" I now have labels to help me easily find layouts I already like, for those times when I just want to crank out some pages! Give it a shot- you might find a layout you love too!

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea to organize some of your favorite scrapbook LO's for quick reference! Your pages today are so cute.
    Tanya, thank you for the absolutely beautiful card you sent to me. You are SO sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on both layouts, and yay for using up stash items. Sounds like you have a hard time letting go - LOL! I really like how you stretched the sketch to fit across your whole layout. Thanks for playing along with this month's EMS Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...