Friday, July 12, 2013

Happy Retro!

Happy Friday to you! Got any fun plans for the weekend? We're waiting to see if the sickies are out of the house or not...that will definitely affect plans...!
No, I did not need all of the sympathy cards I've been sharing, just the one, but I figured it was a good time to make a few extras for next time...!

For that change of pace I promised, here's a bright, happy card. I used the latest Retro Sketch, and I love the rounded top corner. I thought the Wanderlust stamp set could make a fun collage kind of stamping, and it did. I think it works nicely for an all-occasion card. I used all the ink colors that you find in the fun I Am Me DP.
Supplies:
Stamps: Wanderlust
Ink: Calypso Coral, Basic Gray, Daffodil Delight, Coastal Cabana, Real Red
Paper: Daffodil Delight, Whisper White card stocks, I Am Me DP
Accessories: Daffodil stitched grosgrain ribbon, Brights Candy Dots, Corner Rounder Punch

1 comment:

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...