Friday, June 28, 2013

Hexagons for Him & Her!

Alliterated titles make me happy, haha...
Anyway, I got a new box of goodies and took some time to play with them. I wondered if I might need to get the Stamp-A-Ma-Jig when I got this new set, but I thought I'd try it myself first. annnd now I'm thinkin' I better get it!! haha! (the Stamp-A-Ma-Jig is a tool to help you line up your images. I asked a demo friend about it years ago and she said she feels like it takes away from the "homemade" look. I definitely am NOT a perfectionist so I haven't cared much....til now!)

So here's a masculine card. I was just playing around with it this time... some of it lined up with no problem and then others didn't turn out so nicely, and yes, I have the clear mount stamps.
Supplies:
Stamps: Six Sided Sampler
Ink: Midnight Muse, Wild Wasabi, Smoky Slate
Paper: Smoky Slate, Whisper White
Accessories: Hexagon Punch

And this one uses the current Freshly Made Sketch. When I first looked at that sketch I thought "what the heck would I do with a curve?!" but the samples turned out adorable...I chose to do a hexagon collage with my curved piece, haha!
 and here's a close up so you can better see the rhinestones I put on the Wisteria spaces.
Supplies:
Stamps: Six Sided Sampler
Ink: Melon Mambo, Wisteria Wonder, Coastal Cabana
Paper: Melon Mambo & Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: Rhinestones

3 comments:

  1. Great cards! I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Stamp-a-ma-jig. It takes away the child stamped it look, not the home made look. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hexagons look fabulous! Sweet cards! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that hexagon curve! Never would have thought to use hexagons! Love the colours! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...