Thursday, July 11, 2013

Sympathy #3

This is my final sympathy card for this week thankyouverymuch. We're gonna need a change of pace around here, haha.
Again, I used an older sketch, this time from Clean & Simple, and I used an older Dynamic Duo, for Basic Gray and Your Choice! (I picked Wisteria Wonder, incase that isn't clear, haha)
Supplies:
Stamps: Summer Silhouettes, Four Frames, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Basic Gray, Wisteria Wonder
Paper: Wisteria Wonder, Basic Gray, Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: Designer Label Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, White Taffeta Ribbon, Dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! Summer Silhouettes always pulls through. I hope you haven't had to use all of these sympathy cards and that you're just stocking up.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...