Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Sympathy Cards

I don't know about you, but I hate making this kind of card. I have said a few times in recent weeks that I just need to make a stack...and apparently I do because I just can't get in to it when I need one. And I needed one. sigh.
So here's the first sympathy-ish card for the week. I used a sketch that was provided a few weeks ago but I hadn't had a chance to play with yet. I don't know why all my words ended up slightly slanted, other than I told you already I didn't want to make this kind of card... haha...
Supplies:
Stamps: Simply Sketched, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Basic Gray, Smoky Slate, Crisp Cantaloupe marker
Paper: Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding card stocks
Accessories: Neutral Buttons, Organza Ribbon, White Bakers Twine, Scallop Edge Punch

1 comment:

  1. Wasn't that a fun sketch?! I love the words all around the flower.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...