Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Blog Hop: Bundle & Save!

Today is the 1st?! What?! I totally thought we had more time in June- where did it go??
Anyway! As always on the 1st of the month, we have a blog hop today and I hope you'll stop by everyone's awesome projects! This time we're featuring the products found in the NEW catalog, under the category of "Bundle & Save"! This means if you buy the stamp set, and the coordinating punch, die, or other product, you save money! And who doesn't love that?!

For my Bundle & Save selection, I'm using the stamp set Four Frames, along with the Designer Label Punch, which coordinates perfectly. I also used the recent Freshly Made Sketch for the card design.
I've had these two products for a while, and I do really love how our punches frame our stamps so well. This particular set makes a great focal point on any project I use it on! This bird also works really well for masculine cards, and I know a lot of people struggle with those! Not to mention, buying this set together saves you 15%! Yeay!!
Want to see other coordinating products that save you money? Look for this in the catalog...
or! just continue on to Cheryl, and the rest of the We Create Bloggers, and see what everyone is featuring today!

Project Supplies:
Stamps: Hardwood background, Gorgeous Grunge, Four Frames, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Pistachio Pudding, Baked Brown Sugar
Paper: Pistachio Pudding, Very Vanilla, Baked Brown Sugar
Accessories: Designer Label Punch, Corner Rounder punch, Neutral Buttons, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

*I don't usually use SO many stamp sets on one card- the Teeny Tiny Wishes was designed to coordinate with the Four Frames set, which is why it fits so nicely. And I think a panel of DP would work nicely in place of the Very Vanilla, but as I don't have any current DP, I stamped it myself! Also I really like the Hardwood background for added texture on the card!

3 comments:

  1. Nice Save. Making a card a your child's swim lessons is pretty amazing. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card with a great sketch! I just made a promise to myself that I'm going to start up with the sketch blogs again. I love the colors you chose, very nature like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute layers and LO! I love that you used all stamps! I don't always have DSP and this card totally works without any! <3

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...