Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Blog Hop: April Showers..!

That's right- another month has come and gone and it is once again time for our fun blog hop! This time we're celebrating April Showers!

First, I went with baby showers! I made this sweet card, in shades of blue, using the current Retro Sketch.
Supplies:
Stamps: Boys Will Be Boys, Itty Bitty Banners
Ink: Memento Black, Lost Lagoon, Whisper White craft, Markers: Smoky Slate, Pool Party, Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay, Lost Lagoon
Paper: Soft Sky, Lost Lagoon & Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: Subtles Candy Dots, Lucky Stars Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Paper Piercing Pack Essentials

Next up, as I was looking thru my stash I noticed that the Paper Pumpkin kit from August of 2014 has this fun 'congrats' piece, AND the kit, and the refill is still available to order if you (or already are!) become a Paper Pumpkin subscriber! (check it out HERE) I couldn't pass the opportunity to share that fact!!
So I used the heart piece, flipped over to sponge gray hearts all over it, added some Strawberry Slush sequins, and I think it's perfect for a bridal shower card!
Supplies:
Ink: Smoky Slate
Paper: Strawberry Slush card stock
Accessories: Aug 2014 Paper Pumpkin Kit

That's just two ideas I had for your spring weddings and baby showers...Go check out what everyone else came up with and leave your thoughts too! We love hearing (reading?) what you think!

2 comments:

  1. ADORABLE baby boy card and I love what you did with the Paper Pumpkin kit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that Baby card and how you did the stars.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...