Friday, April 24, 2015

Scrapping a Picnic!

Sooo aside from my stamp blog and my food blog, I have a private family blog where I record pretty much everything. This is super handy for scrapping because I can just check dates and details... The photos I scrapped for today were taken before I started blogging....and I have been blogging since 2008... Yep, it was definitely time to get these done. And now I don't have dates and details! I am fairly certain I know which town we stopped in for this picnic, and I definitely know the trip so I can ball park the month but beyond that...uh.... hahaha!
I used the current challenge board from 123 Get Scrappy (Earth tone background, Zig Zag, Torn Corner), and plenty of retiring product to make this page.
Supplies:
Stamps: Truly Grateful, Work of Art, Skinny Mini ABC
Ink: Baked Brown Sugar, Crumb Cake
Paper: Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Whisper White card stocks, Sweet Taffy DP
Accessories: Natural Chevron Ribbon, Dimensionals, stapler

What is retiring from today's project?
  • Skinny Mini ABC stamp set
  • Truly Grateful stamp set
  • Sweet Taffy DP
  • Natural Chevron Ribbon
  • Baked Brown Sugar ink

4 comments:

  1. What a fun day! Is that your kids so little!! The page is beautifully done.. love the torn corners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout great idea having journaling on the photo and that the photos are the focus of the layout thanks for joining us at 123 Get Scrappy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A winters picnic!! It looks so much fun! Putting it on my to-do list with the grandies! Love your simple embellies and stamps that work so well! Thanks for joining the challenge at LGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layout!!! Thanks for joining us at 123 Get Scrappy!!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...