Thursday, April 23, 2015

MDS for Spring!

Today I wanted to play along with the current MDS Monday sketch. MDS is going away very soon and I haven't decided exactly what to do about that... In the meantime, I'm going to work on scrapping when I can!
Finding anything with only one photo is really, really difficult for me, haha... but on the first day of Spring my kids happened to have the day off school, and among running errands we stopped for a free treat and I snapped just one picture, so I think that works! I chose soft, spring-y colors for the layers of DP.
And I just realized- the DP, the flower stamp and the twine all come from different Sale-A-Bration content disks...a product I already very much miss!
Supplies:
MDS: Lemonade Stand content disk DP, Hip & Handsome Overlays (background print), Fresh Vintage stamp set (flower), Accessory Cord Pack (twine)

What is retiring from today's project?
  • MDS is retiring!! All of it! 

6 comments:

  1. Great page Tanya, and perfect choice of papers and colors for a Spring page! Thanks so much for joining us at MDS Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute picture, Tanya, and great paper with it! Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely page...cute DSP that you used. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. your page turned out great and I really like your twine wrapped around the page, cute! thanks for joining us at MDS Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun everyday photo! I love the fresh colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great page... sometimes all you need is one picture! Love that Lemonade Stand stuff! Thanks for playing along with us at MDS Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...