Sunday, April 5, 2015

Easter Sunday

Happy Easter to you! I hope you're having a lovely Sunday, however you celebrate.
Twice a year my church has a General Conference, and how wonderful for it to coincide with Easter Sunday! In my area, this is broadcast on television, so after waking up to candy filled baskets, we have been enjoying listening to Conference today. I have been wanting to get some scrapbooking done, so today I chose to scrap this photo of my family at the new temple which is almost ready to open in our area. We are really excited about this! You can learn more about our temples HERE.
I used the last MDS Monday sketch for my layout. The background is So Saffron, but I adjusted the opacity to 55%. I also recolored the chevron print from Rich Razzleberry to Pear Pizazz. Love that feature!! And, as per the challenge, the journaling is on a Freeform line. (the title is a different size because it is in a different text box)

Supplies:
MDS: Burlap Ribbon download, Button Latte, Glimmer DP download, Days To Remember content disk (swirl), Sycamore Street DP (recolored), Ink Splatter tool
Font: Candy Round BTN

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous page! Love how the text frames it.

    Hope you had a wonderful Easter!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...