Saturday, April 25, 2015

Paper Pumpkin for Scrapbooking!

This page uses last month's Paper Pumpkin kit, and the base and photos have been sitting out for nearly a month waiting for me to put it together! I used the stamps, the colors, one side of the note card, and one sticker to make this page. And I'm glad I did, since these pics are 4 years old...!
Supplies:
Stamps: March 2015 Paper Pumpkin Kit
Ink: Crushed Curry, Memento Black, Pool Party
Paper: So Saffron & Coastal Cabana card stock, March 2015 Paper Pumpkin Kit
Accessories: March 2015 Paper Pumpkin Kit

What's retiring from today's project?
  • Coastal Cabana card stock! 

1 comment:

  1. Super layout. Love the use of the diagonal pattern strips. Really makes the page pop.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...