Thursday, April 16, 2015

My Swap

It really has been one of those weeks! haha... Lots of good but lots of busy! And that means no time for crafting!
However, now that it's mid April I really needed to get my "Cards In the Mail" IN the mail! I actually started these early last week...I cut the bases and fronts and stamped the flowers...and set them aside. I finished the stamping and assembling yesterday and they went out in the mail today. I don't think many people who are receiving this even know I have a blog, much less look at it, so I think it's okay to share what little I did create with you today! haha!
This one is a demonstratable card, if that matters to you. A couple techniques, a couple accessories and one stamp set! I colored in the leaves with a Blender Pen right after stamping. Most of the Paper Doilies were left over scraps from lots of previous projects, haha...
Supplies:
Stamps: Choose Happiness
Ink: Rose Red, Old Olive
Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White card stock, Park Lane DP
Accessories: Paper Doilies, Artisan Embellishment Kit (which is apparently no longer available!), Dimensionals, Blender Pens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...