Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Birthday Flowers

Today's card uses a sketch from Nacho Average Challenges, but I made it after the deadline. Instead of three circles, I did three different things. And once again, this is a card full of retiring products!

I used the Crushed Curry marker to scribble across the Naturals White card stock, then I stamped the large flower right over it, and cut it out. Cool and simple! The greeting piece was stamped in Crushed Curry, and punched out. I stapled the ribbon on, and layered things from there. The flower is on two layers of Dimensionals to sit above the greeting.
Supplies:
Stamps: Four Frames, Bloom with Hope (hostess only), Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Crushed Curry, Memento Black
Paper: Crushed Curry, Crumb Cake & Naturals White card stocks
Accessories: Natural Chevron Ribbon, Decorative Label Punch, stapler

What is retiring from this card?
  • Bloom with Hope stamp set  
  • Four Frames stamp set 
  • Natural Chevron ribbon 
  • Naturals White card stocks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...