Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Something Cheerful

Today I had some time to stamp and I thought I'd make something to send a sick friend.
I used the latest sketch from the Clean & Simple blog, and pulled out Thoughts & Prayers since the sentiments all apply to people who need to heal... I picked the yellow stripes for a cheerful spin on the card and a dose of sunshine! Then I inked the flower image a few times, some with Crushed Curry ink and some with Blackberry Bliss.
Supplies:
Stamps: Thoughts & Prayers
Ink: Always Artichoke, Blackberry Bliss, Crushed Curry
Paper: Blackberry Bliss & Whisper White card stocks, Sweet Taffy DP
Accessories: Blackberry Bliss stitched satin ribbon, Oval Punch, Dimensionals

What is retiring from today's project?

  • Sweet Taffy DP
  • Blackberry Bliss stitched satin ribbon

1 comment:

  1. Beautifully done! Love the use of two patterns on here!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...