Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Blog Hop: Steppin' Up with the New Catalog!

And here comes summertime! This year is flying by!! And another month means another Blog Hop!
(I missed out on last month's hop, but you can still check it out if you start HERE)

This time I wanted to play with new-to-me products, and brand spankin' new catalog products! (btw- the new catalog debuts today!) I also happened to need a birthday/graduation card for my nephew! I chose the Freshly Made Sketch from last week for my layout. A masculine card is easy to keep super simple, and in this blog hop we like to show how to step it up. Perfect!
*sorry the photo is blurry!! The camera clearly thought you needed to see that pretty yellow dahlia!
Supplies:
Stamps: Number of Years
Ink: Dapper Denim
Paper: Dapper Denim, Sahara Sand
Accessories: Swirly Scribbles dies, Large Numbers Framelits, Big Shot

Did you notice the new shade of blue?? Love!! But I needed to step it up, and make it just a bit more interesting. I added some Linen Thread, a bit of subtle stamping, and Dimensionals to make the numbers and greeting pop right off the card!
Supplies:
Stamps: Number of Years
Ink: Dapper Denim
Paper: Dapper Denim, Sahara Sand
Accessories: Linen Thread, Swirly Scribbles dies, Large Numbers Framelits, Big Shot, Dimensionals

What do you think?
The new catalog comes out today and later I'll have it linked to my sidebar for your convenience! I am very excited about it and the new products!
Now go hop along and see what everyone else has to show you, and leave us your thoughts- we all love comments! We even have some new stampers in our line up, so don't miss out!

3 comments:

  1. Love both these framelit sets! Great job on both cards. I'd love to receive either one - and to be 18 again!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY cute! I really like your cards and just might have found my reason for getting the Swirly Dies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards, I love that the cards are basically gender neutral, too! Thanks for sharing :-D

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...