Monday, February 18, 2008

Details

I've been getting some questions so I thought maybe I would clarify here too. Until March 17, Stampin' Up! is running the best promotion of the year- Sale-A-Bration (SAB)! This year they are offering 5 stamps sets and a set of rub-on's, and the only way you can get these is to do one of two things:

  • Place an order where for every $50 you spend (before tax & shipping) you choose an SAB set free.
  • Or, you can host a fun workshop in your home and for every $300 your workshop sales total, you choose an SAB set free. (Now would be a great time to get those ABC sets you've been thinking...add in a couple ink pads or packages of cardstock and you've earned yourself a free set!)

On top of these fun free stamps there is an added promotion. If you want to join my group and become a demonstrator, the starter kit is 20% off during Sale-A-Bration!!! That means you can get $330 worth of stamping and buisness supplies for only $159! AND becuase its Sale-A-Bration, you also get to choose ANY free stamp set from the catalog! You definitely don't want to miss these opportunities! If you don't have a Sale-A-Bration brochure, check out my buisness site listed on the right to see a copy. Or give me a call and I'll bring a copy over!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...