Saturday, February 16, 2008

Weekend Sketch Challenge #35!

Splitcoaststampers.com posts weekly tutorials on Wednesday's and Beate Johns is one person who posts many of these tutorials. Since she always does such great things I checked out her blog, where every Friday she posts a sketch for a weekend challenge. Sooo I thought I'd participate today!
I am a very simple stamper but I'm happy with how this turned out! Not only that, its my first time to use my new Level 1 Hostess set: "For a Friend"!
So here's the recipe:
Stamps: For A Friend. Inks: Close to Cocoa, Regal Rose marker, Always Artichoke marker. Paper: Close to Cocoa, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White. Accessories: Earth/Neutral Buttons, Pretty in Pink Gingham Ribbon, Stamping Sponges, Mini Glue Dots.

1 comment:

  1. Great sketch, I love the colors. I think this hostess set is one of the nicest SU's ever come up with! I wish they would keep it in the catalog!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...