Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Simple Scrapping

So, I printed off pictures, I got a new 12x12 album for my daughter's scrapbook and then realized I'm pretty much out of 12x12 bases! However, this So Saffron worked well with these photos from last autumn. My color combination, as well as the accents come from the Simply Scrappin' kit Stampin' Up! offered last year during Sale-A-Bration. I modified the green shade to match the actual stickers I used, so I went with So Saffron, Bashful Blue and Always Artichoke. I know, I'm bad and left off a title, but that empty blue rectangle will be for journaling and I'll include a header there, in place of my title. I'm still happy with how the spread turned out! (sorry the middle picture is so dark, I took three tries and went with this one!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...