Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Valentine Candy

Here's a cute little candy holder! This is for my Chocolate Valentine class. It's supposed to be holding a small package of MnM's but I couldn't find that kind of package. I found Skittles instead! (have you tried the new chocolate Skittles?! Yum!) I couldn't remember how I'd seen the candy holder done before so I had to create something new. And this is what I came up with. It works!
I love the paper I used and Sienna liked it so much she didn't even notice the candy! haha!
Oh! And the heart? Stampin' Up! doesn't currently offer a heart punch, but if you take the Scallop Punch and cut it in half, you can cut hearts out of the halves! Hooray!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tanya! You live so far away from me, and it's such a long drive :) I thought I better ask you through your blog...when is your chocolate valentines class? I know, I know, you gave me a paper that probably had the date on it. Tell me anyways! I might want to come. Those little bags are really cute.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...