Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Quick card

You know a really quick way to make cards? Use pre-cut kits! This one is from a class a friend of mine held last summer that I was trying to attend and had to miss. She pre-cut everything and gave me the supplies. I thought I had used them already but in my tidy-ing up the other day came across a few I hadn't used! Since the paper was retired I used my favorite retired stamp set along with it! So its a Very Vanilla card base, a piece of the retired Spring Flowers designer paper, a square of Cameo Coral cardstock, a strip of retired Spring Moss grosgrain ribbon... I sponged Mellow Moss ink on the edges of the Vanilla square and used Chocolate Chip to ink the words, which come from the Daisy Crazy stamp set. This wasn't my friend's design but it's simple, cute and done in minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...