Thursday, February 12, 2009

Embrace Favorites!

Yesterday I got the school valentines all completed, and made FOUR other cards besides! YEAY! I'm going to spread them out tho so you're not overwhelmed today! LOL!

Now here is a card I am very happy with. The OCC Challenge was to make a card around your favorite accessory. I LOVE this ribbon. I loved it as soon as I saw it! But, I got it and its so wide and thick I hardly know what to do with it. I cannot tie bows (ever seen one on my blog??) and its so big for knots... what to do, what to do...?? But this sketch of Julee's (Mojo #73) lent itself quite well to this particular ribbon! Yeay! Two in one! I just love how the soft shade of the ribbon looks with the rich Eggplant!

Supplies: Stamps: Embrace Life

Ink: Black, So Saffron, Old Olive, Elegant Eggplant Paper: Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive, white card stocks Accessories: So Saffron Poly-twill ribbon, Blender Pen, Pewter Hodgepodge Hardware (retired)

4 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous colour combo Tanya - a really pretty card hoey

    hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this color combo together. I also love how you put the ribbon thru the buckle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tanya!! Ribbon is my fav embellishment too!! Your card is very elegant and so pretty!!

    Thanks for joining us at the OCC!
    LORi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tanya,

    This card is simply elegant and pretty!!!

    I love the layout and the colors you used the flowers are very pretty!!!

    heather

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...