Monday, February 16, 2009

High Fashion!

Yeah, remember I said I made four cards? I've only posted three. But it was a busy weekend so I'm only getting this last one up now.... The sketch came from PaperCraft Planet. It required trimming off the one side and embellishing or stamping on the "inside" edge. That's a little hard to show in photos, so there's a few...! :) My embellishment of choice was some fun, chic ribbon Eve sent me when I participated in her challenge. And this picture hopefully shows how sparkly the dress is!
Also, I again used the idea of swiping color across the words I wanted emphasized. Easy little detail.
Supplies:
Stamps: Humor In High Heels
Ink: Black
Paper: basic Black, Pink Pirouette & White card stocks
Accessories: Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Blender Pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, 2 way Glue Pen, ribbon

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous girlie card Tanya - love the pink and all the sparkle. hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I LOVE what you did with the ribbon! I have a ton of that. I may have to case you and do something along those lines. That is beautiful and it works perfect with the card!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...