Friday, February 13, 2009

Recipe Challenge!

Well this was different for me...! The Whiff Of Joy weekly Challenge was a recipe: Three patterned papers, two flowers and one button or brad. For someone who just started putting patterned paper on cards in the last year, THREE is a challenge for me! *wink* And I don't really have flowers... But I came up with this card:

Supplies: Stamps: Willow with Cookies (WOJ) Ink: Black Paper: Chocolate Chip, Taken with Teal & White card stocks, Loves Me DP (retired) Accessories: Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Blender Pen, EE Button (retired), cherry blossom punch

Originally I saw this paper and thought how well it would work with this little boy, but flowers really didn't fit. I thought about circles as a replacement, so I have a scallop circle and a little blue circle... Don't know if it counts, but the card is bright and cute! I've already used the circley paper on water scrapbook pages, but I also loved how the DP that mats the whole card looks like bathroom tile! Perfect! Supplies:

Stamps: Oakley in Tub (WOJ) Ink: Black, Yoyo Yellow Paper: Yoyo Yellow & white card stock, Martha Stewart Playful Blue DP Accessories: Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Blender Pen, Scallop Circle Punch, 1/2 inch circle punch, Subtles Brads And, if you love these Whiff of Joy stamps, head over to Katharina's blog, and play along with this challenge to win more! The new release are soooo cute!!! And all this blog candy is very exciting! LOL!

9 comments:

  1. Two beautiful cards. I adore your WOJ colour combo and that little lad is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a wonderful card, love your use of the papers. thank you for joining us at woj.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Wow I love both of these images you did a stupendous job Tanya they are so so pretty!!!

    I love the colors you choose too!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!! It strikes me how much these images look like your kid's picture:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey I'm not sure if you sell the Stamp stuff, but I was wondering if stampin up has an ink pad for fabric. I am really needing one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not so much into pink, but the turquoise adds a nice contrast in the "Willow"-card. - The "boy in the tub"-card is absolutely perfect, though! And the background really looks like a tile. As I said, talk about perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tanya, your cards are both beautiful, I love the colours. joey.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic cards, your WOJ entry is beautiful! You thought you were challenged with the receipe, I got it wrong, lol, I used 3 flowers inside of 2!!!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...