Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Feb Stamp News & Valentines!

Ok, this is newsletter is late getting out, but my whole family has been sick and I had to reschedule things and make it all work! But here's what's going on:

Events! I am hosting a workshop at my house on Tuesday, Feb 17th. You can come to the 10 Am or the 6:30 pm demo. I’ll be showing very similar projects at each, and selling off the last of the retired stamp sets (been selling these for a year or so…) and all past Idea Books will be $2 each! Then my friend Mindy is hosting at her house on Saturday, Feb 21st, at 11 AM. (Let me know if you want her address!)

Stampin’ Up! Specials! SALE-A-BRATION! This is the best time of year to host, the best time of year to order and the best time to sign up for this fun business adventure! Just look: Customers: Receive a free Sale-A-Bration product for every $50 purchase!

Hostesses: Receive a free Sale-A-Bration product with a $300 or more workshop, in addition to the normal hostess benefits! Recruits: Choose any retail stamp set (a value up to $47.95) from the current catalog when signing up during the promotion. Plus, get 15% off the regular $199 price of the Starter Kit--that's $335 worth of products for only $169!

Clubs! My Stampers 10 club is about half full, so let me know soon if you’re interested! It’ll run from March-December and is always fun to be a part of. This year will be the best yet! Accessories Clubs are not yet full, contact me for more information. I’d really like that order to be done Feb 17.

Feel free to call me with any questions or to sign up for any of the above!

And finally, here is how the Valentines for my son's class turned out. We stuck these tootsie pops in a small hole I punched on the fold and used scotch tape on the blank side of the inside of the card. Wanna know something funny about the lollipops? The bag says cherry flavored and the ingredients only include strawberry powder....... hee hee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...