Friday, February 27, 2009

Some scrapping!

I am determined to get some scrapbooking done every single month...time's almost up for February! I started this layout last night and finished it up this morning! Pretty simple, but hey, got 'em done! Altho I have to say, I'm not convinced the title should be one word.... Supplies: Stamps: Taffy ABC Ink: Tangerine Tango Paper: Perfect Plum, Mellow Moss & Whisper White card stocks, Autumn Vine DP Now one of these days I'm going to have to sit down and do some journaling!!!





2 comments:

  1. What sweet pictures - especially the one where she kisses him on the cheek! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Tanya,

    Well you know I love those pictures I have since you added them to your blog!!!

    great job on this layout and I love the colors too!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...