Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Another one!

This card is similar to yesterday's, I know, but I wanted to try another idea...and I think I like this one even more!! All the same supplies, but I swapped out the other card stock, and I added a button. Oh, and a different greeting set... okay, so not really the same, but close! hee hee hee....
Too bad I can't move a stamp straight, you'd think I could, but apparently not. *smile With the "thank you" I inked it up once, stamped it toward the bottom and then twice more for a faded look and just a little something different.
Supplies:
Stamps: Wonderfall, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Cajun Craze, Lucky Limeade, Early Espresso
Paper: More Mustard & Crumb Cake card stocks, Orchard Harvest DP
Accessories: Natural Buttons, Linen Thread, Glue Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...