Saturday, November 3, 2012

Frame it!

Last week my husband had a training at work. For it, he was required to read a book, and then he had to do a short presentation on a chapter. He typed up this quote and asked me to make it look good, LOL!! I showed him some stamp sets that I thought might work and he picked this one. He bought the frames and I went to work!

The quote is printed onto some really nice fabricy paper in a package labeled "Resume Paper", lol. I cut a sheet of Whisper White card stock for the back paper, and stamped the globe image and the log book image onto it, tore the edges around the quote and sponged that with Crumb Cake ink. (click for a closeup) 

He was very happy with it, and his co-workers were impressed too! So nice to work together like that! *grin
Supplies:
Stamps: The Open Sea
Ink: Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze, Early Espresso
Paper: Whisper White card stock, Resume Paper
Accessories: Stamping Sponge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...