Friday, November 16, 2012

Now Scrap It!

Last night my friend hosted a workshop for me. We had a great time and now I have even more fun things to share with you! Our make n take was the card I shared here on Wednesday, and I wanted to illustrate how versatile our stamps and products are for all sorts of projects, especially for new crafters. I put together this scrapbook page ahead of time and brought it with. It uses the same stamps and DP, and a little of the same inks too. And yes, the acorns and the leaves on the side are all popped up on Dimensionals to help them stand out a little more.
Supplies:
Stamps: Wonderfall
Ink: More Mustard, Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo
Paper: Very Vanilla & Cajun Craze card stock, Orchard Harvest DP
Accessories: Regals Brads, Mat Pack, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...