Monday, November 12, 2012

Christmas weather, Christmas card!

Wow! I didn't share hardly anything last week because every spare minute I had was spent on prepping for a Christmas card class to be held Friday night.
However, I had to cancel at literally the last minute, because I could barely get out of my driveway, and frankly, the roads scared me! *Sad! The storm moved in Friday morning and we were supposed to get 1-3 inches of snow by Sunday afternoon. ....we had 3 inches by lunch time. By the time I needed to leave (around 430 pm) we had 5-6 inches, it was still dumping, and my parking lot complex and surrounding roads had not been cleared. Couple that with freezing temps, the sun setting around 5, and rush hour traffic, and you can imagine why I hesitated. Its just so darn disappointing when you have set a time for crafting, and especially with other people, and you have to cancel for something like weather! argh! 
The view from my window when my kids got home from school...
The bright side is, we were able to reschedule for later in the month (better late than never??) and I can now share with you a few sneak peeks for my Christmas card class...
These are all similar cards, and the class is designed using the Merry Moments Simply Scrappin' Kit (found on page 9 of the Holiday Mini).


Supplies:
Stamps: Come to Bethlehem, Lovely As A Tree
Ink: Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler
Paper: Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive & Basic Gray card stocks, Merry Moments SS Kit DP

If you would like to make these cards, my class will be at my house, held on Dec 1. Or you can schedule your own class if you hurry! *grin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...