Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Wonderfall!

I think autumn is over at my house, lol, but I got this new stamp set, paper, and a new ink pad, and I need a card for some upcoming events so I played around til I created this! And then you know what I did? I stuck it in the mail!! That's an important step that I know I forget sometimes, and wonder how many of you don't mail or give the cards you make. hmm.... LOL!
Aside from that, I love this Orchard Harvest DP from the holiday mini. I really do! ...and I noticed that I have bought an autumny or leafy DP every year for the last three years... I need to start using it up! haha!
And incase there are questions, the acorn is cut out and popped up on a Dimensional, and the oak leaf was masked and the other leaf was stamped over it. Not a technique I use often, but a simple one!
Supplies:
Stamps: Wonderfall, Itty Bitty Banners
Ink: Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Island Indigo marker
Paper: More Mustard & Sahara Sand card stocks, Orchard Harvest DP
Accessories: Linen Thread, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...