Monday, November 19, 2012

Upcoming Card Classes!

I just needed to announce my upcoming Christmas Card class, for anyone interested! I made this flyer using My Digital Studio software. Click on it to see it bigger, but the details are also found below.
We'll be using the Simply Scrappin kit found in the Holiday Mini. We'll make 25 cards for $25 and I don't expect it to take more than 2.5 hours. I'll be holding my event on Friday, November 30th, from noon-3pm. And because I need to order the kit and prep the supplies for you, I'll need your RSVP and fee by November 25th. My friend Ellen will be hosting the same class the night before, in case you needed more information on that event.

And! Because I am enjoying the chance to show other ways to use your products, and because you'll take home some left over kit (if you choose to) here is a page I made with some of what was left over from my kit! These photos are from last Thanksgiving Day.
Supplies:
Ink: Bravo Burgundy Marker (coordinates nicely)
Paper: Simply Scrappin Kit, Very Vanilla & Basic Gray card stocks
Accessories: Cherry Cobbler baker's twine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...