Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Shoebox Swap 1: Currently Fabulous

Title comes from the fact that I did not design these cards, they come from my upline/shoebox swap mentioned on Saturday, and these use mostly current products that will also be in the new catalog!

This card is absolutely fabulous! So simple but gorgeous!
Designed by Pam Morgan
Supplies: (to the best of my memory/guessing ability)
Paper: Epic Day DP, Vellum card stock, Whisper White card stock, Brushed Gold card stock
Accessories: Elegant Butterfly Punch, Square Lattice embossing folder, Big Shot, Staples, Dimensionals

This card is so bright and happy, I love it for a baby card!
Designed by Sheila van Uitert
Supplies:(to the best of my memory/guessing ability)
Stamps: Oh Baby (single stamp!! - Available til July 31)
Ink: Black Stazon
Paper: Quatrefancy DP, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black card stocks
Accessories: Large Rhinestones, Floral Fusion Sizzlits, Big Shot 
 
This card took some time, but check it out!!
Designed by Ashley
Supplies:(to the best of my memory/guessing ability)
Stamps: Create A Cupcake
Ink: Early Espresso, Pink Pirouette, Pool Party, Melon Mambo
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Pool Party, Melon Mambo & Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: Cupcake Builder Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Extra Large Oval Punch, Modern Label Punch, White Organza Ribbon, Rhinestone Jewels, Stripes Embossing Folder, Big Shot

I think this one is so pretty. It uses the same colors and DP as my card (the same sheet of DP too) but gives a completely different look!
Designed by Heather Faldmo
Supplies:(to the best of my memory/guessing ability)
Stamps: Pleasant Poppies, Sweet Essentials, En Francais
Ink: Calypso Coral, Pool Party
Paper: Epic Day DP, Calypso Coral, Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: White Taffeta Ribbon, Square punch (for pennant sides of greeting)

You know I'm going to love this one- this is one of my favorite stamp sets ever!
Designed by Julie Wadlinger
Supplies:(to the best of my memory/guessing ability)
Stamps: The Open Sea
Ink: Midnight Muse, Pool Party
Paper: Print Poetry Paper Stack (spring mini), Cherry Cobbler, Midnight Muse & Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: Mini Brads, Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine, Linen Thread, shrinkydink

This card I didn't make quite like the original because I was running out of time and put it together after I was home. You can see the original HERE.
Designed by Michelle Stoll
Supplies:(to the best of my memory/guessing ability)
Stamps: Make a Cake, Remembering Your Birthday
Ink: Pool Party, So Saffron
Paper: Very Vanilla, So Saffron & Early Espresso card stocks
Accessories: Pearls, Linen Thread, Finishing Touches Edgelits, Big Shot

With all these fabulous samples, are you inspired to join my team? Maybe you're simply inspired to go create something lovely! Now's your chance...! *grin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...