Thursday, March 6, 2014

A water page!

Its kinda late in the day, but since I finished a stamping project I thought I'd better get it posted! *smile

I have had this layout sitting on my workspace for close to two weeks now...it was time I got it glued down!! The pictures are a little old and summery, and it is not feeling summery right now so that's a welcome change, haha! The lined paper is actually a journaling tag from the Retro Fresh journaling tags. Love how handy that is!
Be sure to click on the photo to see it better...
Supplies:
Stamps: ABC123 Sketch, Remember Rotary
Ink: Baked Brown Sugar marker
Paper: Very Vanilla, Coastal Cabana, Baked Brown Sugar & So Saffron card stock, Retro Fresh DP
Accessories: Hung Up Cute Clips, Retro Fresh Washi Tape, Retro Fresh Journaling Tags, On Film Framelits, Big Shot

And here's a few close-ups so you can better see the details...
The cute dies...
 And the tag with the clip! I think its a fun touch!

1 comment:

  1. Two fabulous pages, Tanya! Love the layout and all the interesting elements.. washi, journaling tag, film framelit and of course the wonderful pictures. Fun!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...