Monday, March 10, 2014

Birthday layout!

Its Monday again! I hope you had a fun or relaxing weekend! I had both, despite the lousy time change... haha!

I just finished putting together this layout, all about my birthday, hee hee! Do you find that its most fun to scrapbook the most recent pictures? Well that's easily my favorite thing about MDS- and clearly that's what I did!

You can click on the picture to see it better if you want... The background paper is actually a turquoise colored chevron print, but I wanted to mute it, and let the rest of the page shine, so I recolored it to Basic Gray. I did the same thing with the flowers, which are the same turquoisey color, but are now white! The papers, title, and embellishments all came from the same content disk!
Supplies:
MDS, Lemonade Stand content disk, recolor tool

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...