Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Reminders....

I'm sorry I have no stamped project for you today, I was babysitting a sick baby...helping family pack to move...and got sick myself. rats. But I wanted to post a few reminders for you before March ends!
~ Sale-A-Bration runs thru March 31! So you have until next Monday to get your FREE Sale-A-Bration items! You can also sign up to be a demonstrator for only $99!
~ If you sign up for Paper Pumpkin before March 31, you'll get a FREE set of markers! The 2012-2014 colors, incase you don't have those yet!

Finally, I learned how to make sure you get my facebook updates actually IN your newsfeed!! I figure if you took the time to like my page, you want to see what I share, and yet, I know many of you aren't seeing my updates at all!
First, you CAN go to your facebook sidebar where it says "Pages Feed" and browse all the pages you've liked that aren't showing up. The more you like each post that is shared from one page, the more likely it is to be in your newsfeed.
Or...here's what I just discovered!
Once you like the page, click on the little down arrow, and select "Get Notifications" and "Add to Interest Lists". Then it will show up! Yeay! Give it a try, with all the pages you have liked! I know I'm going to....!
Let me know if you are ready to place an order, or if you would like to host a workshop in April or May! Those months get busy and tend to fill up fast!

1 comment:

  1. No good deed goes unpunished! So sorry that you got sick, Tanya. Hope you're feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...