Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Something fun

Today's is a card I sure don't know when I'll use, but I like it! One of the hostess options from the Occasions Mini is this fun little set called Making a Point. Its got some cute little phrases with little pictures to color in.
I love this phrase so that's what I used first, haha! I thought maybe some lipstick shades in an ombre kind of pattern would fit it nicely and! this sketch from Verve was perfect for that!
 Supplies:
Stamps: Making a Point
Ink: Basic Black, Real Red
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Real Red, Melon Mambo, Strawberry Slush, Pink Pirouette card stocks
Accessories: Hearts Framelits Die, Big Shot, Dimensionals, Blender Pens

3 comments:

  1. Cute! I like how you did the background and added the heart. Nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. amen to that quote! I love it! Cool ombre effect for the sketch! Thanks for playing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card! Love the monochromatic layers!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...