Monday, March 17, 2014

Birthday Card!

Its a new week and that means a fresh start, right? Well last week was a different kind of busy for me, and included a painting project that I hope to share in the next week or so. In the meantime, I hope to be able to share a stamped project each weekday again!
Today I have a bright birthday card! I used the latest Freshly Made Sketches for this (but played too late to link) and some Sale-A-Bration products! Remember- you can only get the fun DP and the Twine until March 31
Supplies:
Stamps: Perfect Pennants
Ink: Coastal Cabana
Paper: Coastal Cabana & Whisper White card stock, Sweet Sorbet DP
Accessories: Natural Buttons, Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack (Twine), Big Shot, Chevron Embossing Folder, Banners Framelits Dies, Glue Dots

1 comment:

  1. Don't you just hate it when you miss a challenge deadline LOL! Regardless your card is gorgeous - those beautiful bright colors really shine! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...