Saturday, March 1, 2014

Blog Hop: Promotion Playtime!

Its March 1 and that means its time for a fun, new blog hop!!
This month we thought we'd focus on some of the promotions you might not be as familiar with- things that aren't in the catalog, but things that are just as fun to create with! That should mean you'll see really different things at each blog- that makes it even more exciting, doesn't it?
 
I chose to focus on the photopolymer stamp sets!! They are 100% clear stamps and they stick very well to any of our blocks- including my wonky block that nothing will stick to! They can be curved if you want and they are much better quality than other totally clear stamps I have tried. These aren't in the catalog, but there was a new set released most months in 2013, and I own two of them! I've created two cards for you to enjoy today, each card focusing on the stamp set and how versatile it is. Yeay for getting plenty of mileage out of your stamp purchases!!!
 
First up, I have this happy card. I used this week's Mojo Monday sketch for the layout. I love this stamp set!! I bought it for scrapbooking but mostly I've used it for cards, which makes me laugh. I don't care for air travel but the tiny airplane and the heart jet stream is my very favorite part of the set!   
Supplies:
Stamps: Wanderlust (photopolymer)
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Tangerine Tango
Paper: Very Vanilla & Baked Brown Sugar card stocks, Retro Fresh DP
Accessories: Dimensionals

Next up is a pretty card using the latest sketch from the Freshly Made Sketches blog. The greeting, the arrows and the banners all come from this fun stamp set! And the pretty DP is from the Sale-A-Bration brochure and only available with a $50 purchase until March 31!!
Supplies:
Stamps: Show & Tell 1 (photopolymer)
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Calypso Coral, Early Espresso
Paper: Sahara Sand & Whisper White card stocks, Sweet Sorbet DP (SAB14)
Accessories: 1 3/8 inch circle punch
 
What do you think? Do you want to give the photopolymer stamps a shot? Well, while you think about that, go check out what Cheryl has made to share! Then be sure to stop by all the other blogs and see what promotions you might be missing out on!! 
(and leave us some comments- its an easy way to brighten everyone's day!)
http://pompandsustenance.blogspot.com/2014/03/promotion-playtime.html
 

8 comments:

  1. I definitely need to get me a few more photopolymer sets, both of mine are sold out, makes me kinda sad that I can't really use them much anymore for demonstrations! Love these cards, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun cards! I've only just begun using the photopolymer and it's been great so far. I can't wait to try some more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great projects! I love the stripes on the first card -- different patterns, yet they go so well together. I'm still getting used to the photopolymer stamps, but they sure are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two fabulous designs, Tanya. And, yes, that little heart jet stream is SO ADORABLE! Love that you used it several times, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so FUN! I think I need that little airplane now

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have done a great job showcasing the photopolymer sets. Very clever use and cute layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards, Tanya! I love the clean look to both these cards and your patterned paper is fantastic! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two great cards. I love the stamped banners on your FMS card. Thanks so much for joining us this week.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...