Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Simple card!

Show of hands- who wants to see a card? haha! I know, I know, my last several posts have all been scrappy, but I have some cards done now to share with you! (Yes, I still know how, hahaha!)

Today's card was a super quick one and uses the latest Retro Sketch and my newest embossing folder! This time I used some of the Coordinations card stock and sanded it to let some white shine thru on the arrows! Fun, huh?
Supplies:
Stamps: Lots of Thanks
Ink: Wild Wasabi
Paper: Pool Party Coordinations card stock, Epic Day DP
Accessories: Natural Buttons, Pool Party twine (SAB14 accessory pack), Arrows Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Glue Dots, Sanding Block, Hexagon punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...